Friday, February 19, 2010

In Ecstasy!!!!!

Woohoo!!!! We have taken revenge!!!!

HONG KAH SEC - 3 vs Jurongville Sec - 1

Woohoo!!!! We have taken revenge!!!! LOL!! I just repeated that line coz I am so happy!!!!

Well, All glory must be given to God!!! Which means, I can suan theJurongville people about losing to us!! Though it is tempting but this victory is from God....


It is tempting coz I feeling like rubbing salt into their wounds!!Becoz in the Soccer World for the Westside of Singapore, Hong Kahvs Jurongville have become the Big Match!!! It is like the Champions League final. I feel like doing it, becoz it was what they did to us when they luckily beat us last year in the West-Zone Final. I feel like doing it, to relieve the anger, the pain, the hurts left in me from last year defeat!! Thus, I is so tempting!!! BUT....


I gotta know my limits... And after all, this victory came from God, and I will tell you why.

This match was a big match for us, becoz many of us still were unhappy about the lost last year. Which meant we had something to fight for!! And all I can say is Jurongville are very very strong this year. Becoz they have ex- Psorts School player who went to Croatia to train for one year. So that guy is imba!!!!! And so JVS has improved, but we are still better becoz we play as a team... :D


Hehehee.. And we done it without some of our key players too.. Well Done guys!!


The beginning of the match was crappy were we played like shit!!! We gave a lot of loose passes but luckily we never conceded a goal!! It was a bit painful to see that on the bench, where you cant help!! So I took out my frustration during half-time when I was shooting at the goal post with a lot of strength, I cant believe I could shoot as such a pace sia.. LOL... Not bad.. I am improving slightly... :D Haha.. then after that goal, we suddenly scored a stunning goal. And that was the turning point!! We won the match 3-1 and we shown we can outclass JVS :D But I only played a while in the match tio.. LOL.. I ran till I cant stop in time also.. LOL.. Tried, but too fast, then fall.. -.-!! LOL... But I remembered being told, "This victory is given to you, my son." And so ya, All glory be given to GOd becoz we were actually outclassed in the first half totally, and I thought we were goners!! But then we somehow started to outclass them... and it is only by God grace!! So thank God!! :D


I am rejoicing!! And It feels like we have won the National Semi-final and are in ecstasy!!

No comments: