Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Confident Boost

Hm.. I don't really know the reason why I am tell you this, or posting this... But just to let you know, or update you on my happenings...

Hm.. This is a belated post but hey, It is pretty amazing to have scored that way....

I want to thank God that his hand guided the ball into the net, but why it is so great is because it was a long range shot!! Into the TOP-CORNER!!!! Wow....

It was great because, I was not expecting to play that match as I am usually the subs, so I actually when to go and take my Chinese test instead of going for the briefing since it was usually for the starting eleven. However, I got a shock of my live when I went into the gym!! I was in the starting eleven, something I have been longing for!!! And well, I was nervous and excited, I felt like I was rushing myself to get mentally prepared for the match and I think I did so...

Because I soon scored a shocker!! Fendy beat three players, but just managed to pock the ball to me, and that gave me a lot of room to run towards the goalpost, and score close range. However, I did the most unthinkable thing. I just pushed the ball to my stronger foot, and blasted the ball...... Not knowing what was going to happen.... And amazingly, the ball when into the top corner!!!!

WAT THE BLEAH!!!! Or BLAIR for some people!!!!!!

And that has boost my confidence a lot, then later I won a penalty for us.... :D Not bad, I lasted the whole game and best part, I was a contender for the Match of Match but no one was announced as th MOM in the end.....

Oh ya, BTW, it was against Swiss Cottage, that I played against. I am sorry nick, your school lost...

No comments: