Friday, September 4, 2009

Claiming that Promise

I am currently feeling very relaxed again after Thursday passed but I gotta say.. My God is almighty and always in control.......

If you read the previous post, it shows you that I am freakingly freaked out that the amount of work I need to do such a short time-spent!!! So since I am freaking unalbe to complete them... Confirmed!! I gotta pray, for prayer is powerful!!

Matthew 7:7...
"Ask and it will be given; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened for you.


And so I took my stand, prayed like crazy, coz I was super despo... I prayed in a different way. I prayed like as if I would pass my Maths Test (And I did not know anything about it), I prayed that the Inter-House Soccer competition would be a success. And YUP!! Woohoo... I feel so relax

Mark 11: 23 - 24

"I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, "go throw yourself into the sea," and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. therefore I tell you the truth, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

Woohoo!!! God is great!! I did it is this way I could feel supernatural forces helping me when i did my test, man!! For example, I lost 9 marks in 10 minutes actually coz I dont know how to do, then I had about somemore question worth about 20 marks. Then when I tried to do them, I could not. Then somehoe, I just attempt it, tried and tried, hoped and hoped then I suddenly reached to the answer!! God helped me!! :D LOL.. and finally, I lost just 4 marks :D

God is great!! :D

God is Good!!! :D




Amen!!! :D

I gotta thank :

~Yan Hong, for the paper which really did not help much but a bit :D
~Mr Ngiow, for saving my skin last minute again!! :D
And many more sia..

No comments: