Friday, September 25, 2009

Study Hard!!!

LOL... I am now less than 1 week away from my exams!! ARGH!! STRESSED!!!

But at least, for the first time in my life, I am beginning to study... I think I am more of building up my engine and rhythm for O'levels next year!! LOL... I really stressed out now!!

Well, I have so called re-picked up Chinese again!! Coz now I got Hong Xia to teach me!! :( LOL... It is good actually.. :D.. But the writing words, finding the meaning writing out sentences and speaking it properly can be kinda hard!! Especially since I am like CMI de.. More english speaking de... Or singlish speaking... LOL.. But never mind, since she say her new goal is for me to pass.. I shall try my best to fufill it!! LOL...

Well, gotta start studying then for the EYE!! ARGH!!

Stressed then must see is I can cope with 3 pures especially since I got soccer commitment too which gonna take up a lot of time next year!!! So Stress!! Should I combined?? Or stick with what I have now...!!

Well... Gotta decidesooner or later.. but I think later.. Exams nearby le!!

STUDY HARD!! BRING GLORY TO GOD!!

No comments: