Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Family Wellness Talk

LOL... Family Wellness talk was fun.. but I hope that is does help my family get together better as the problems in this family is a lot so the burden is kinda very heavy in me since I am like the only on who does not has the attitude problem.. like the good boy nia... then the burden very heavy lah.. hopeful the famly Wellness talk as relieve me of some of my burdens...but I know that Jesus is always with me when I am burden.... that I might find rest when I am weary and burdened!! :D

Matthew 11:28-30
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light".


I serve a great God man!! Woohhooo!!

Then today, after the talk.. we went to East coast Park to eat Seafood!! :D And there I felt peace in my heart. There I felt like my burdens were light!! The breeze there was wonderful man!!Totally wonderful... how I wish I can go there and take a stroll again...

Really wonderful.. God is almighty indeed.....

No comments: