Monday, September 17, 2012

Prelims

Hihi! 40+ more days to A'levels.

Prelims have already passed. So what are my results?

H2: 29,39,39

Quite a good intake for H2 subjects when I studied and was looking for a B-C grades. So 40 more days to maintain such grades as it seems. And sign on and my life away to NS -.-

Haizz. I am demoralized. Pretty much an understatement. I really don't know what to feel, to say, to think at all.

All it not alright. Its all bleak right now. I tried, and that makes it harder to swallow. It should be study harder. Give me a break, like I really have the morale to fight on after a landslide defeat. What about regroup fast? I have 40+ days left. Do I look like I have time to regroup. Once I regroup, I will be in the exam hall waiting for a UUU. Triplet code for an amino acid as it seems.

I am considering deleting myself from the Earth, or existence and re-emerge after 3 Dec. Delete Whatsapp, FB, Twitter, Instagram, and not pick up calls or reply SMS anymore but the most important is that I will even not be seen on the streets. Then I will spend time mugging all the way.

What about the blog? This is probably the last you will read for a very very long time.

No comments: