Sunday, September 16, 2012

M or S

Masochist or Sadist?

To a extent, everyone is either or. But most are both. There are some people who are a pure masochist, or a pure sadist. But I think they are rare. Most people like to inflict pain either on oneself or others. But there are boundaries to everyone's torture. Everyone probably has drawn their own lines and will not cross it just to derive more pleasure or satisfaction from it. So then what are their standards??

You don't know! Haha! Cause you may not en know them :p Teehee! But this one you should find an answer. What are your own standards? The boundaries in places, when the wall must be erected? 

Well, thats for you. However, who really thinks of such stuff? Don't point that finger at me. I will -.-... it would be unlikely that you know what you are. More of a S or a M? This was topic raised (See, I wasn't thinking about it!) and I have been labelled by my sister as a Mosochist. Would kindly love to differ, but all my arguments proved invalid either by her or by myself. I really do NOT remember her punching me in the stomach when I was very young and she said I just took the impact in. Seriously? I didn't know that! :O 

Spider-Man, wounded, is covered in a spider web with New York City in the background and as a reflection in his mask. Text at the bottom of the reveals the title, release date, official site of the film, rating and production credits.
I would agree that I have grown used to pain. And have created an Abyss. Now that this Abyss slowly coming to light, people are beginning to probe into it. Some want me to get out of it, which I would hopefully before its too late. I myself would personally love to escape to, to destroy an experiment gone wrong. I can't follow Dr Kurt Connors of "The Amazing Spider-man". Got to put an end to it. Soon, and very soon. 

On the other hand, felt that I have kept it at bay really well. 2 more moths before I settle the old scores.

FYI, when to search the meaning of Masochist


Masochism:
~ the act of turning one's destructive tendencies inward or upon oneself

~ gratification gained from pain, deprivation, degradation, etc., inflicted or imposed on oneself, either as a result of one'sown actions or the actions of others, especially the tendency to seek this form of gratification.

No comments: