Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Meet up with the Sec clique

Met up with my secondary school friends earlier today. I am still digesting my thoughts, but I realized  have changed a lot and matured up way faster than some of them..

For example, I used to be known chasing and running around with Darren catching me. It was literally the norm back then, and now, I don't. Grown up le... Even though I was asked whether I wanted to relieve the old good times, I declined! Thats rare! Haha!!

Well, lets start the post proper..


I have not met these dudes for a long time.. Really long, like since December 2010!! Thats almost 1 year and 8/9 months!! In addition to that, only I entered JC from this clique..

Usually when you attend such gatherings, or reunions. You would expect people to change since that is a constant in our living world. But I got to admit I was surprised with the amount of change I saw, or managed to access.

The changes seemed mild because the main chuck of everyone's antics are still there. Peacocks remain peacocks, or almost there. Some of them still remain equally childish, are mature at a rate that I am not going at...  But they still do some funny poses or something when taking photos, like old times and all. The way they talk, still sounds the same.. Idk, the changes seemed mild.

But there are really big changes. Like in taste and preference? I never knew Perdenver could tank so much meat! YuanZheng being so close to the guys, like opposite from last time de and more.. Mindset changes. They think more, or that what they say.. Haha.. But wow, being in Poly and JC is really different. The environment is different. Guys and girls are less conservative as they age too. For them, they have so much time, they face different issues and problems from me. Its shapes them and factors the rate of maturity too. I feel so akward, as if I am so full of myself that I declare I am more matured than them. That ain't true, but I do behave more matured or it was a comment from my friend. I do not think I have attain "the" level yet, but I am close..

Its good to meet up. There will without a doubt a gap between old friend that have not been part of each other's lives.. Not as close, but its good to catch up.

P.S Like the new experimental look?

No comments: