Monday, October 24, 2011

Chinese As

Hi guys,

I going to take my Chinese A'level examination really really soon! Like one more week!! Eeks!! I am so afraid! Ok, you cn't hear it but it true!! I do not want to take Chinese anymore!! Nononono!! :(

Well, I am afraid, I am very very afraid! I want to pass this badly but my chinese sucks! It has always been the cause! Oh well, so its time to apply the lesson God has taught me. Which is to have faith. Faith that can move mountains...

I need faith, cause this is the biggest test out of the lot. Well, if you remember, I failed my Chinese in Promos and now it can't be the case! It has to pass, I really have to pass!!

Hm.. I don't know how to describe the feeling I have. Right now, I still feel relieved about my great escape and I am beginning to slack off, and take my foot off the gas!! Which is not good! I need to start working again! my battle is not finished!!



Well, So God! please help me! I know I might be actually MORE SCREWED than I was for Promos coz language can't be really studied.. Hm.. And test of faith. Another bigger mountain...

No comments: