Friday, July 8, 2011

Happy Birthday to Myself

Oh well.. Happy Birthday to myself?

Well, I realize how pathetic this day is -.-

Frankly speaking, today does not feel like my birthday at all.. Spending my birthday enduring a tough fitness training session, and attending school really sucks. Capped off with the fact that I got 29/100 for Chinese is not really a good day for me..

Well, I have a few reason to state why:

Firstly, no one sang me the birthday song..
Secondly, there is no cake.
Thirdly, no candles.. and its a pretty lonely celebration..

But let not get all emo over this. Though, this is huge evidence that I am as good as negligible, but hey I am the apple of god's eyes. I shall be satisfied with that..

And I ain't going to believe I am negligible coz perhaps my friends are all too busy bah.. Always give the benefit of doubt what... That helps preserve unity!! Haha... Ir maybe I am just too busy but I usually never am. I can always pon sch, right?

But really, if your birthday is bad, reading this should really help cheer you up.. Haha..

Oh well, so this is the 3rd birthday in a row, that my birthday is so low key but what can I do? Stuck in my room, and celebrate it myself? Sounds like the wisest choice..

So happy 17th birthday for me? Well, I feel like 70 years old, not 17.. Really, my body is just screwed up after all the injuries I have sustained since primary school.. Beat my injury history too, if you can :P Haha!!

But then again. I can be considered 16 since it feels like my birthday really never arrived.. Or perhaps, I am 14? LOL.. Ever since, I became so involved in soccer. My birthdays feel like they never existed...

But here is the gest of the post. When you are feeling down, or thinking FML.. Read this post.. And then I believe it will make you feel better..

Haha.. Somewhat encouraging!! LOL.. Okok, need to rest for training again tmr.. after having it on thursdays and friday -.-

No comments: