Friday, July 8, 2011

JJ Leadership Camp

Hi people, the JJ leadership Camp was a blast! Learnt much, enjoyed much but lacked sleep :( Overall, I would say I had a great time!! Hehe!!

Day 1: (June 1)
Honestly, I was bored, really bored on the first day. So bored that I was totally lethargic!! Oh man... In my opinion, the team-building games were not very fun at all, and maybe my "sianzzz" mindset had a bit to do with that. We also took the DISC personality test, which I thought last time liaoz!! So I was bored to death by that again :( Oh well, day 1 passed in a blink of an eye!! Alright, thats was a lie, but it was a wish and at least it did pass!! Ahaha!!

DISC Workshop

A Project during the DISC Workshop

Day 2: (June 2)
This day was really very tiring.. Bare with my whining alright. Ahaha.. Bored, complain, tiring, complain! Haha!! We had laser tag, expedition and a night hike all in the same day!! Wow! It was action-packed!! But lets start things slowly with laser tag.

Hm.. What to say about laser tag?? Hm.. Oh yes!! If Singapore ever gets into a war, the first thing you should is to phone my family up and tell them to prepare the administration for my funeral! Like I am not joking!! I died in every laser tag battle!! -.-"

Another thing I learnt from Laser Tag is my new Facebook D.P quote "Leave No Man Behind"!! I learnt this becoz I died due to my friends pang sei me in battle lah!! -.- We were suppose to be the ambush team, but things got totally wrong when they spotted us, so we ran... Ran in a direction to mis-direct them from our territory. The reason why we never stood our ground and fought was becoz we were outnumber 1:8!! But it became 1 vs all, when Nikolas and Wei Xiang somehow disappeared!! -.- Haha!!


Though I died, and well I will most likely die again in a armed battle because I will fight till I die, I enjoyed playing laser tag!! Hehe!! :D The next programme was the 7 hour long expedition whch started from 11 am to 6 pm!! Wow!! I was so tiring!! But it was good training for my shopping spree that I plan to have after my CTs :D Hehe!!

Soon I can say, shopping for hours is nothing!! Hehe!! :D Well, some pictures to better elaborate??








Hehe!! The next programme was night hike that day. It was crazy! We were so tired le, then still got a night hike!! Oh well, Night hike to me was really not a new experience. I have gone on night hike all alone and it was not scary!! Reason, My God is Bigger!!

But this time, there was a new element this time round, we had to go in pairs. Honestly, if we go in pairs, then we wont be afraid?! what is the point of night hike sia?? Interestingly, my group decided to pair up the girls and guys together so if the girl scare like blur sotong, at least still got the guy!

LOL.. So off to the night hike. LOL.. Epic moments, we chat like what sia!! LOL.. It was fun lah, not because I was with a girl walking in the jungle/ forest or a place with many trees.. That is secondary, the primary reason is simply because I got to lie down on a empty field and watch the night sky at the end of the whole hike!! Wee.. though it was a starless night but I wanna go watch the night sky somenight!! My usual place just got demolished!! I don't know why, but I like doing it. Maybe Hong Xia passed interests to me?? Hm... Oh well..

But honestly, isn't the night sky something so wonderful to watch? A painting painted by God with careful precaution? Talking about night skies, isn't the evening sky nice too? Or the sky nice? Watching the clouds move by is relaxing!! :D

Oppps.. We kinda moved from the topic. But I don't have pictures to show... Oh well... *skip*

Day 3: (June 3)
Hm.. What did we do today? Oh yes!! DRAGON BOATING!! I will not forget since its side-effects are still affecting me!!! Oh man, my skin peeled!! Reason, simple, I got sunburned!! Oh sigh....

Well, I wished I oculd do dragonboating with people who have done it before... or are experienced... So that perhaps I would be in a winning team!! Haha.. Nah.. Every experience is different, right? I experienced how to row without eyes since the water was attracted to my eyes -.- Haha!!

So some pics?






Then after that, we had our campfire!!! Haha.. My group did the noose, parody!! :D LOL. Some pictures bah.. But it was a moving campfire for some of us.. And if you attend the camp, you will have known why...




Well... That is pretty much it and wow! This is one super delayed post :/

No comments: