Friday, May 21, 2010

Temperately, A way out!!

Hm.. From my previous post. You could tell I was like sad lah.. Coz I dont get to play competitive football, most likely again.

However, God has presented me a way out!! Woohoo!! Well, i am allowed to join the team for training since i am going to China to train, thus, I will need to train lah!! So, I have found myself back in my normal lifestyle!! Woohoo!!

It is now back to going home at 7pm and starting work again at 8!! Though CHINESE O"LEVEL COMING LE!! ARGH!! I gotta study, but I enjoy going back to soccer!! So I don't need to go for some soccer trail and decline the offer later on. For now, it is training, training, playing, playing and accumulate fatigue!! Hehe!! Since We train like everyday now, I getting cramps sia... Best part, at the backside there.. -.-!! LOL..

So, I thank God that he allowed to be go back into competitive soccer, though the stint would end on 30 may but hey, thank God!! :D Though it is short, I will enjoy it!! Hehe.. And afterall, I am rather rusty now. Exams have killed me of my touches so even if I go for the trail now, I might not get on.. Hhah... Thank God... :D

God does look after my desires afterall!! Hehe.. I am happy yet my body is in pain!! The irony!! Haha..

No comments: