Thursday, May 6, 2010

While I am Waiting

Our God is great!! Strong!! Almighty!! He is the one where love overflows from, he is the one love, grace and peace where is found!!

This song, I have listened to is an album Andy passed to me and the other encounter people!! And it touched me because it has told me to serve, to worship even while I wait for the answer. The answer to whether my future lies in somewhere else than D.I??

This video is about a couple who are on the brink of a divorce. And they think they have no more hope together, then came along a guy who told them about God and soon God mended their relationship. So if God can salvage a marriage heading to the grave, what more can he not do??




As I wait for it.. Enjoy the music video. While I am waiting, I got a Rhema to build up!!

No comments: