Friday, April 2, 2010

Spirit-Led

Weell, today is Good friday!!

The day which christ dead for everyone sins.. there is a promise for many to take hold if they just return to the Lord.. Christ died so we may have live and so that you may have a relationship with him.. U are forgiven only if you return....

But I not here to give a sermon (like what Justin would do.. XP)

Well, I am blogging becoz of the supernatural day I experience, not that I am like some holy guy but it is just that today I woke up with his song stuck in my head... The song my "mum" danced too the previous day in the Live Concert.. Gotta admit a bit hard to watch the dance last night coz I was pulled more to the song.. :X

Ok... Got nothing to do with it, it is becoz I had the song in my head, I started to play it on the piano... Like from random, it become to the song.. Amazing... LOL.. then I found out the song title only now hence I can search for it.. It is amazing!! It was like the spirit empowered me to play it...

Then another one came.. "how could I keep from singing your praise".. This is a old song, but I did not have this song chord nor score yet i played it.. it felt like something I played before.. Dont know why leh.. Got that weird feeling... It was crazy!! but hey God is almighty.. He did it, he played it...

Oh ya, I think the song Safe is nice too :D Enjoy.. :D (I did not go search for the "How can I keep from singing your praise" coz I got hear before like when I was sec 1...)



And thsi video is to help me understand the song better.. :D

No comments: