Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Settling Down

Hehe, if the PE dudes see this they might scold me for thinking about this...

Ok, I am finding it hard to settle down into a normal schedule leh!!! Like suddenly got so much time to yourself, for the first time I can watch TV, eat a meal for 1 hour and go down and play!!

HAha, at times, I still missed my old schedule but I got to look forward, maybe I will build up my reputation back downstairs?? haha..

I enjoy winning Hong Wei and my Brother tag team against me. Coz I owned them.. hehe.. Evil leh, like I can play with pressure, do skill like shiok, shoot with right leg.. :X LOL.. You understand bah.. Like playing downstair, I can slowly hopefully find back my passion for the sport, and maybe heal the wound because I doubt I will fully walk out of soccer... So, I ain't going to cry le bah. Okie, keep mind blank.. :D COz I cried enough I hope on Sunday le.. And I still got China Trip, hopefully if MT teacher allow... LOL..

LOL, so for once in my secondary school life from sec 2-4. I finally feel how it is like to have a normal life, a relaxed life, with time to yourself, with a normal schedule, no more something that can kill you..

SO JIA YOU, EUGENE!! :D (and PE's 2nd most busy person is up for grabs too..)

No comments: