Monday, April 5, 2010

Glorify Him...

Well.. I think I ain't in the best of state coz I just realise I lost my self-esteem... LOL.. But it is true.. I lost my mood to do anything... That includes playing PSP and soccer and talk crap... I don't feel like doing anything... And it is interestingly awkward!!! hahah.. I will return to full throttle soon though.... Coz I will rest and see what is wrong.. I thought I was burning out but there is more than meets the eye.. haha.. but I am going to return refreshed...

Ok.. You should not have read that but nvm.... LOL.. Ok.. I want to talk about the fact that God speaks to you all the time...

Ok, today was awkward for me because I was like don't want do this and that .. so it affected my performance in soccer.. In terms of studies, I am forcing myself to study... SO aiya, you understand bah... Then I was handing in my work, long over-due work, then I did not write my name so I sound like I was ok..

I said: "Aiya, can tell from handwriting de lah"
Io tong: " Aiya, go write Jesus name lah"

SO it was meant as an insult or an attempt to suan me... Dont worry, I got training de, won't blow up just like that or because of it.. But it got me thinking... So write Jesus name on my paper would mean it was perfect.. But it was not..

So I realise that from such a statement, we are meant to do our best because people should see not us but Jesus living within us... So in all we do, we gotta do our best to glorify him...

P.S In simple terms, I need to bounce back, and stop the rapid downfall of my talkativity.. :D LOL..

No comments: