Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My Birthday

Hm... why is my birthday always so unlucky de ah??

Like something bad will hapeen on that day and something did happen... :(

Like this year...... I was amazing that Ng Yan Hong tried to celebrate my birthday but I kind of woke up on the wrong note then.. so I was not in the mood... sry man....

So I kinda went to school with a mood that was like "emo"... like dont want to talk to people de... then go school... Yan hong, they all try to celebrate my birthday then got so many cock ups.. lol.... I dont mind them though coz I dont believe people will celebrate my birthday de...

Well.. but soon it went bad.. with Yan Hong soon emo-ing..the Sharon and Rachel saying that their day was getting bad.. and then Yusuff also getting emo..which leads me to think.... is my birthday so unluckly...... :(

P.S... sry that I blogged so late...

No comments: