Monday, July 6, 2009

Celebrating my Birthday

Hm......

Today was like a roller-coaster ride...... but it could have been worse though :D

Hm.....Today had to go to Woodlands MRT to collect the markers for Pearl n the Card for *** *****......I will not tell you :P......

Then like always.. he was late...... but at least I pull back the timing for my Birthday Celebration so I was early instead of late... but Nick drew quite nice leh.... like better than me!! :D haha...later I jealous.. lol...... Then when down to Pearl place.... walked to her gate...then pass her her markers..... and the amazing thing was I saw the guy she was like scare of... lol... He looks OLD!!! And Weak!!!! So I don't know why she scare lah.... And I managed to remember where she stay sia... I so pro :D!!! When there once onli sia...still remember... :D haha...

Then I when down to Juring East again... I feel like "Why am I here again? Was I like not here long ago?? For tution??"....Man.. the feeling was weird... then walked over to science centre..... then I never take temperature....they let me go in sia.... or I just walked in.....then my family need to take temperture... hahaha... I pro sia :D

Well... then I went to eat like I never ate before...not really never eat before.....I drank like never drank before...... :D Coz I was super thristy :D..... haha... If you are wondering where we went.. We went to Sakura...... It was a buffet.... :D Though I soon become the one serving my family :D But it was fun...:D....

A Leader is one who serve......

No comments: