Thursday, July 16, 2009

Greenview match....

Oh man.. I partly love this match despite my right leg almost got a fracture....

Well... I loved it because this was the kind of play Hong Kah soccer could play at.. and should have played like that since the start of the season and we would be Champion in the West, and we would not be in the Group of Death on the National Quarter-finals, which has Sports Sch(Sch that steals all the good pllayers) , Greenview Sec (C-Division Champion in year 2007 which means they are favourites to win it again in the B Divison), and Serganroon Sec (which we lost 3-0 in C-Division)... so it means that we are the least favourites to qualify...

But from the way we played against Greenview Sec, we could have a fighting chance to qualify.... as we own Greenview, Outplaying them.. and as I watched the match from the bench, it felt like this was more like a semi-final with us playing with so much hunger, and we scored a goal.... And we really showed our class and he gave me confidence that we could really qualify for the Semis.....

So there is actually a lot to take back from the match that is positive despite the draw and the fact that I have a super bad injury that could rule me out for the next few matches...

No comments: