Sunday, June 7, 2009

Happy Birthday, Elissa & Nicholas




Woohoooo!! It finally is over....


Finally!!! Finally!!!! I am really super happy this event has ended!!! :D


Lol.... Not that we did not have fun.. there was actually a lot of fun.. but the fact that Nicholas was like super super late lah.. Me and Lefa wait at the MRT for so long till decide to look like beggars....

Well... at least I learn something for this things from this Birthday Celebration...... if you want to celebrate Nicholas Birthday.... Never attempt it coz I will leave you fuming.... and Jurong Point got a lot of restaurant sia..... make my legs so tired..... then still go training.... really nearly die.... :(

The preparation was really quite tiring especially when the person you are organising for is Nicholas!!! He nearly last minute pull out then I was like!!! Left Fuming.. At least he never... only super super late!!!

Haha... but at least we had fun!! A lot of fun bah... it was nice, enjoyable....!! Hope you had a wonderful Birthday Nicholas and Elissa.. though my side was just Nicholas... LOL!!!

Well.... and that left me thinking wat would I like to have for my birthday though I doubt anyone would celebrate it.... :P So I am not keeping my hope up even if I write in on this blog coz I also doubt people even read this blog.... lol... super negative thinking but it is true wat.... So wat I would like would be......


*(Hm... let me think about it then I write)

No comments: