Monday, April 6, 2009

Lost of a Precious Baby....

Argh!!!!.........

Who knew losing somethign so close to you could be so painful!!!


Well...... It is hard to tell the world this but.... Hong Kah lost their West Zone Crown after 6 years!!!

Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hm......

I cant deny the fact that Jurongville beat us though thet were the lousier team...


Well.... What can I say!! The ball is round but this is the second time, Hong Kah Has lost in a final despite being the better team... What happen to the saying "May the better team win" ?? Where has that gone too?? Why is the better team losing??

Jurongville scored against the flow of football, Hong Kah dominated the whole game but one corner!! ONE CORNER!!! Can destroy it all!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!

Well... What can I do, I could do nothing since I was on the bench again, like usual but I tell you all jurongville people!! If you read this, tell the "Champions of the west" that their butts will be kicked if we meet.

I hate the fact that we lost but I hate even more the wat Jurongville acted when they won!! You do not come into our faces and spit at our face!!!

You have gone no rights coz if you did it, you will see us spitting at your faces every year!! You suckers!!!

Ok, I better stop before I really hate them!!

No comments: