Saturday, April 25, 2009

Quater-Final, Here we come!!

Woohoo......



I have got no idea why I feel happy despite losing to Seng Kang Sec!!


Haha.....


I think I am happy because I played and contributed to the team in a match!! :d



Hm... Well.... Before the Senkang Match, Qualification was actually very open because Serangoon sec had beaten Seng Kang Sec which had beaten Bedok South 5-1!! and beaten Sports Schol to clinch the North Zone title...... to Seng Kang was very good and we needed to draw or win them if we wanted to go through to the next round..... so we were suppose to go into the match wanting the win but then serangon failed to win Bedok South so we were already in.... But we wanted to finish top in the group so we could get a easiler group n the next round... but we lostin the end lah.. but I am proud than we lost fighting till the very end despite losing 3-0 already to fight back to 3-2 and I almost had a chance to equalise the match!!


Argh!!!!


So CLOSE!!!!! But never mind lah.... at least I assisted and I usually do not play so Ya!! :D


Well.. here is a picture of humour !! Note that the mummy is Sebsestian, and the people who wrap him was Xuan Wei and Wei Sheng they all do de.... then if you can see, Darren Tong is holding something.. that is the gatsby spray .... that we used.. or they used... and it was stinky!!!

Phew......

No comments: