Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wednesdays......

Haha......

Well.... this post seems to be quite random coz.... today, nothing really happened.

But today got SS class which means.... Mrs Lee (Mrs Bird) coming to teach us again for SS but she leaving le :( Cannot bully tacher le :( But i also don't know why I on that day very sleepy!! So was everyone else... I think because it rain..... and we all decided to sleep or most of us.... As from the following pictures, you can tell..... :D







And then... Later, Justin came to my house to borrow my PSP game "PES 2007" then i made him challenge me in PES 2008mon my PS3. then i let him train.. for about 20 minutes then I challenge him...so I shall make a formal report on it.....
PES 2008


Yue Seng - Liverpool ( Customed- Made from Master League)
Justin Chua - Manchester United

Final score : 2-0 (In favour of Yue Seng)

Goals:


Liverpool - Beckham -> Kuyt
Kuyt -> Fernando Torres

Manchester United - Nil.....

Subitituions:

Liverpool:

Babel -> / <-
Van Der Vaart

Sissoko -> / <- Finnan


Manchester United:
Vidic -> / <- O'Shea
Carrick -> / <- Flecther
Scholes -> / <- Hargraves

No comments: