Sunday, July 25, 2010

Chinese?? I never knew of such a subject.

Haha... I kinda like the title.. :X HAha.. YEah!! Chinese O'level is over.. :D HAha... I know it is a bit late to blog about it coz it happen like of long ago, but I was lazy to blog lah..

Haha.. Finally it is over, may my suffering end here.. Hehe.. I hope Hong Xia does not see this, if not.. I gg.. totally!! Haha... O'level Chinese is a pain man, finlly it is over though high chance of re-taking lah.. but I like dont want sia.. :x Haha.. I think Oral, slightly GG, the written paper was GG.. but Listening, I can do!! Praise God :D AHha...

So now it is time to start work!! :( But I so don't want to!! Really pain ah.. Now cant eat lunch nor play PS3.. PSP only sometimes.. :( Super sad sia.. :( Then still need to start work le!! Sigh.. i pray for discipline!! I am a slacker, but I gotta get out of that shell can start working!!

God please help me..!!I can rejoice that Chinese is over, but O'levels are drawing ever too close!! :(

No comments: