Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Serious Me...

Well,


Finally....


I am begin to show some form of the real me or the me that can achieve things....


Well,


School was so stressful when it first started.... I was not used to the speed... I was not used to study!! So I was playing around... just wanting to have fun...


When... so I never really took my school work seriously... coz when I studied, I was so stressed out till I wanted to give up.... but that is past....


Now!! I am Serious!!

I am getting myself back into the race.... I will fight... and will finish my race.....

Well, I am thanfully amazingly that I failed my A Maths test. I after also failed my test and I heck care but now!! I suddenly woke up....

I now study for testes... do my best in everything I do.... I shall also take God seriously... and presevere till the end... no matter how things seem... I shall survive!!!

Well, things are happening for me currently... (not actually really....) Iam working hard.... Trying my best!! I want to do well for God and myself... I want to score a 4 for O levels if that is possible!! LOL!! I want to understand the topics.. so I do work myslef.. and not copy... I want to do well, make my parent proud and happy... It is time I wake up!! And see that I must not care about myself only... but those around me...

Well, the thing that sparked my motivation was failing the A Maths test... I worked so hard then gave it up by not studying... :( I sad sia... I want to cry!! Well, so that sparked my comeback.... So I must have targets....

English - B3

Chinese - C6

A Maths - B3

E Maths - B3

Physics - A2

Biology - A2

Chemistry - B3

Social Studies and History - A2

Well, I hope I get them.. and get them by not copying or using any underhand mmethods though Chinese seems hopeless coz the class always so noisely!! Can't study de... If I pass Chinese, God has done a miracle!!

No comments: