Monday, February 2, 2009

A Crazy January and February

Oh man!! It is already Feburary!!! So fast sia....

Well!! Hm......

January has really pass very fast and I am very hoping it did coz I can't take the stress it school sia..

January has been a crazy month.... or maybe even dumb too!! LOL!! Haha.....

Well, last month was freaking-ly stressful lor... Well, firstly!! I do not understand any homework or subject!!! Well!! Maybe it is due to my kind of behaviour in class.... The kind of person whom just wanna have fun lor... I had problems changing back to being serious!! Well, I am trying... I am trying to get serious again and shine the light that I once had!!!


I do not have really anything to blog about other than that Lighthouse Rhema had fun man!! And is a bit more alive!! Woo!! Improvement sia!! Haha.. Had fun swimming.. or more like running in water because I do not know how to swim!! It is super difficult to run in water sia... I run my legs tired out fast!! Haha.. Then it cramp the next day!! :( Well, Then on Sunday!! The first day of Feb!! Si'er go bring us out for lunch!! Well, Then he challenge us go take 6117 from the Thai Express!! Woo!! Then I took it up and Eugene took it up!! It was a thriller sia.. I could not believe wat I just ate!! You should try it yourself!!! I think I was screaming for jpoy coz too nice!! LOL!!

Eugene jumps for joy coz he finished!! Me still suffering!! Tio choked!!

You are hotter than my 6117!! LOL!! Eugene's joke!!


And oh ya, I forgot that I was like carried like how we would carry Yan Hong and throw him into the rubbish bin near classroom 3C!! Lol!! Now, it ia 3 big size man carry me!! Haha... Tio tortured!!
Tortured!! LOL!! Try break lose also can't!! Too strong!!



Well, this was well you want to be piggybacked!! At the Overhead Brigdge!!

No comments: