Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Exams are Over

Yes!!


My exams are finally over le... though it is not going to be good. It is sure a poor result lor.... but never mind.... I must look at it from a positive point, which is at least i still got hope after now knowing that I got a lot of catching up to do this June Holiday!!

But the sad thing is that my China trip tio canceled!! I super sad coz I was looking forward to it... then now must go and have parent meeting session which equals to I going to die le.... :( But at least it means I can take my Nafa Test le... before i turn 15!! Then take pull ups which I cant lah!! I don't know why i cant....

And by the way... I decided to make a new blog but this b log will stay... the other blog is not private but I will talk about my thoughts.. quite diif to understand I think.... And I will just say what I feel... whether be it someone's attitude problem or something I dislike about a person so please, don't be offended if you read something bad about you if there is... ok?? :D

The link is ..... http://iknowyouaregod.blogspot.com/

No comments: