Saturday, March 14, 2009

Friday the 13th

Well....

Today was a bad day.... People can say it was a bad day coz it was friday the 13th!! But I believed even if it was not... it was still going to be a bad day.....

Firstly.... in PE, I lost my champion status... which I expected to retain in every lesson. Then today was the day to get back my results... well... it sucked!!! Totally....

Everyone filed at least 1 subject but I failed 3 and so did so many people...... Well, Yan Hong failed 3 also but at least he got a A2 for A Maths so he should cheer up!! Well, I got my highest was a B4 for Chem!! So poor man!! Super lousy sia...... Well........... The funny thing is that Yan Hong cried....

Well.... Please do not laugh coz if you get those kind of result... You will cry too... Or I will whack you till you also cry!! Here are encouraging words to say to him right now...

Cheer up man... Yan Hong.. Come lah.. This is not the end!! O Level does not care wat u get now... there is still time... I got worse than you so u should not be crying.. maybe Sharon should be for failing 6 subjects!! LOL!!! So come on lah... Work hard man... :D

No comments: