Monday, November 15, 2010

O'levels Experience..

Wee...... O'levels are finished!! (Nic is mostly likely going to play THE song)

Well, Here is the update on it alright...

Week 1:

One word sums it all. STRESS!! ah!!! ALAMAK!! STRESS SIO, I tell you!!

I had English as the first papper. For my prelims, my English was the worse subject!! :( Then I go take over!! Sigh!! Depressing.. I read the question wrongly. So my English, supposingly free fall. I have no idea if English gone, all gone. HOWEVER, I HAD GOD RECEDING IN ME!! I HAVE A GOD THAT IS IN CONTROL. EVEN IF I SUPER LOUSY (which I am) I WILL TRUST IN HIM!! :D

Then Maths was again depressing.. I was stressing myself out lah!! Keep thinking competing with whole of Spore!! Then you in Hong Kah!! Depressing sio!! I think I did my best. Nah, I did not... But it is again not in my hands.. 20% you 80% God!! So I shall not be depressed!! Coz I wanna enjoy, not fret over my results...

Aiya.. Lets get to the point... I flunked my WHOLE O'levels!! I was sick while doing my Humanities which is my best subject so I flunked it!! But God is in control... I can get 51 points. I think I can but God won't allow such a thing to happen. He loves me, he will be there for me even when I fail him... He is in control of my marks. I shall not fear.

O'levels was a pain in the neck. I never wanted to study, and disaster struck the moment Os started.. My grandmother was admitted into hospital and I did not know till my parents brought me there.. Then she died in that same week. So O'levels, I hate you. I gave up on O'levels. I don't care.. I was grieving even though I was not close to my grandmother. I felt bad not being able to communicate with her. I never tried to learn chinese... and I feel bad.. I don't know whether she even knew she had a grandson that has achieved so much... Nor do I think she knows about this game called soccer.. I felt bad, and I still do.. But it is over.... I shall not weep, but turn and see that there is a huge harvest still out there...

BTW, Os are over but I am lazy to blog le.. Cya :D

No comments: