Friday, June 25, 2010

Oceans Will Part

Well, today was actually pretty unproductive for me coz I am still doing Indices and Surds!! ONLY sia!! And I have not really studied this holiday!! LOL... But this ain't the reason why I am posting this.

A few days back (2 to be specific. I attended WAC Family Camp 2010 with my whole family!! :D And I bought myself a Liverpool watch!! Woohhooo!! But this camp is special, I am going to come clean.. :D

Honestly, I have been experiencing a "Dark night of the soul" or the "desert" for a rather long time I believe.. And it has hindered me from experiencing God's presence and as an ealget and PE's keyboardist!! It has really hindered me!! I should not be like that!! OMG!! So like GG lah..

But during the camp, I have been shown that all you can really do is trust in God. I need to totally surrender my heart unto God, not to rely on my own strength as I am just mere man. My heart was broken, my faults revealed. It is time to place faith in God, when the time comes. To fully surrender, and let his will be done within me...

So today, as I was trying to study (like of failed), I came across this song. Again Hillsong, LOL... But the song has spoken to me.. Haha.. Ok, I cnt go search to random songs now!! Becoz tmr PE is going to play, gotta listen to the proper songs!! Haha..



Phillipians 1:6
being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

No comments: