Monday, June 30, 2008

Kungfu Panda

I tell you, this movie will definitely be in my memory for a long time before it gets deleted from my memory. To watch this movie took a lot of my time, but it was worth it cos it was very funny and dumb!

I was the one who organized the event for the lightstix boys (sorry girls, but I wanted to start small). It was birthed from my desire to watch Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian when Eddy said he wanted to watch it with Youfu, but in the end, they didn't. So I took this desire and decided to change the motive to become an outreach programme where we could expand and bond and be united as a cell.

But because we had our movie outing on 14th June, I was afraid that people may already have watched the movie since it was much raved about, and trailers could be seen frequently on TV.

I'm not a good leader, and there were a lot of last minute work, but at least there was Jun Hoong to help, so it wasn't so bad. There were some last minute changes cos Jun Hoong felt that it wasn't nice to bring friends to camp group meetings, so Eugene's game wasn't needed and he couldn't join us =(

But things turned out alright with Eddy's neighbor and his friend, as well as Le Fa's friend Justin who joined us.

It is really great to see what you plan work out, and it gives you a sense of pride and satisfaction! =D Hehe!

No comments: