Thursday, May 22, 2008

Good Negativeness

Everything in life usually has a positive and negative side to it, right? (Please correct me if I'm wrong. But I'll still be stubborn! Ha ha!)

Let me give you an example. I broke my leg (which I did, sometime ago :D) so I couldn't play soccer (f.y.i: I am playing soccer week in, week out. Training). And because of that, I was forced not to play soccer for 2 months. What a killer lah! 2 months is equivalent to a few zillions days, ok? I did try to look after myself during that period of time, but didn't care for my broken leg properly (lol!) And when I finally recovered, I was seated on the bench (obviously) again. But at least I had a chance to play in the last 5 to 10 min of friendlies. It was like, "what crap can I play siah? Nuts lah..." I played the role of a supporting striker (player that connects midfield and strikers) and although my scoring chances were quite low, in those 10 min, I managed to score a goal - the winning goal - and finish the game with an assist. And because of that, I managed to secure my 1st team spot. If it wasn't for the broken leg, I most probably would have remained as a substitute.

Don't forget my main point despite my long example! What I am trying to say is that God will give you somethings that seems very negative but there is always a reason. He wants to test you, and when you pass, get yourself a bigger storage place to contain all the blessing He is going to give you! Is He cool or what!





*big sister says: his English Singlish was atrocious! I think if I typed out everything word-for-word that he wrote, no one will be able to understand a single thing*

No comments: