OGL.. OGL.. OGL... How this gave me a headache! Hm... I was thinking about whether to join, then quit or not.. I really was put in a difficult position, one side of me wanted to be an OGL, another side of me did not want me to be an OGL. Haiz.. I doubt I can fully explain this not really welcomed headache.. Hm.. The reasons why I wanted to do this because i felt it would be fun, then again everything is fun! Haha!! just joking, I where got so shallow anyhow make decision de lah!! Haha.. Hm.. This OGL decision was a fight among the big 3, Soccer, Studies and Church. I hope all of you know about my big dream, to be crowned a national champion in Soccer. That has been my dream. Well, so i wanted to join OGL to enter head first and see who are the can play soccer the dudes and get them to join soccer. Hm.. U may be asking weren't the people just join since soccer is so popular. Well, not all I believe. I remember how I was considering joining another CCa and not soccer. But somehow I c...
Comments