Flashbacks... They are somethings that will never leave me. Well, hi peeps, you should able to tell what I will be talking about right? Hm.. I hope that most of you know what I am talking about, and that you do know that my brain tends to remember things pretty well. I don't know why, but I am usually able to recall things very well.. Mmm.. A reason why I am able to do so, is becaus eI like to replay the scene in my brain everyday before I sleep.. :/ Well, so I am able to recall the memories I have, the happy and the sad ones. I remember Pei Xuan saying that we do not forget our past, or we don't forget the bitter ones. Hm.. I think its true, the bitter ones where the ones that cut us, or perhaps some scar us. These are our memories, our life, and truly precious because they made us into being who we are today, how we might react in certain situation and such. But it brings to my next point. These memories tend to flood my brain at times. Especially if I deci...
Comments