Haha.... Matt.. do not be so sure that no one celebrate people birthday if only got one person.. especially went I am doing it.. example Lefa..... lol Well... like I said.... I expect people not to read my blog but there was a sudden spark of live in the tag so I decided to write out the stuff I need to get.... - A super good quality ear-piece - A New Wallet coz I lost my that time then the current was sucks.... - A iPod!! - A New mother-board for my PSP - A PS3 game like Rock Band!! - A 8 GB thumbdrive coz I lost mine.. - A Sony C905 phone!! (Cyber-shot slide!! I have been waiting so long..) I thought is was a lot of stuff but turn s out to be so little... but all super expensive lah.. and some is I can go dream de... lol... Haha.. I am expecting none though but it would be nice to have one of them.... :D at least.... lol....
Thank God!! Praise him!! Today, was my first experience of a JJC sports meet! And boy, was it a new experience. This was the first time I was going to run in a Sports day since primary 5!! :/ Yes!! Believe it or not, its the truth... Well, things started off like a though I would be slacking on the actual Sports Day.. However, things took an platable turn of events... On thursday night, when I was packing my bag for KL, I got a call telling me that i was going to run! Wasei!! I was stunned! But excited about running infront of the whole school!! Hehe!! So I run lah.. I know, intro very boring so yalah, I ran :/ hehe!! Ok.. I ran 4x100m relay! Not my first time but still! I enjoyed it!! It felt great as I ran! I might not be the fastest, that is why I did not take part in the individual 100m event despite my timing being 12.3 sec, but as I ran! I know God was helping me! I got to admit that before the race, i was very nervous!! Very very nervous!! If u see the whole school watching you,...
OGL.. OGL.. OGL... How this gave me a headache! Hm... I was thinking about whether to join, then quit or not.. I really was put in a difficult position, one side of me wanted to be an OGL, another side of me did not want me to be an OGL. Haiz.. I doubt I can fully explain this not really welcomed headache.. Hm.. The reasons why I wanted to do this because i felt it would be fun, then again everything is fun! Haha!! just joking, I where got so shallow anyhow make decision de lah!! Haha.. Hm.. This OGL decision was a fight among the big 3, Soccer, Studies and Church. I hope all of you know about my big dream, to be crowned a national champion in Soccer. That has been my dream. Well, so i wanted to join OGL to enter head first and see who are the can play soccer the dudes and get them to join soccer. Hm.. U may be asking weren't the people just join since soccer is so popular. Well, not all I believe. I remember how I was considering joining another CCa and not soccer. But somehow I c...
Comments