I don't know.... but I think that they is something happening... it is no coincidence that this song has caught by attention and it was kinda finalize when D.I played it.... so here is the song...
Haha.... Matt.. do not be so sure that no one celebrate people birthday if only got one person.. especially went I am doing it.. example Lefa..... lol Well... like I said.... I expect people not to read my blog but there was a sudden spark of live in the tag so I decided to write out the stuff I need to get.... - A super good quality ear-piece - A New Wallet coz I lost my that time then the current was sucks.... - A iPod!! - A New mother-board for my PSP - A PS3 game like Rock Band!! - A 8 GB thumbdrive coz I lost mine.. - A Sony C905 phone!! (Cyber-shot slide!! I have been waiting so long..) I thought is was a lot of stuff but turn s out to be so little... but all super expensive lah.. and some is I can go dream de... lol... Haha.. I am expecting none though but it would be nice to have one of them.... :D at least.... lol....
Thank God!! Praise him!! Today, was my first experience of a JJC sports meet! And boy, was it a new experience. This was the first time I was going to run in a Sports day since primary 5!! :/ Yes!! Believe it or not, its the truth... Well, things started off like a though I would be slacking on the actual Sports Day.. However, things took an platable turn of events... On thursday night, when I was packing my bag for KL, I got a call telling me that i was going to run! Wasei!! I was stunned! But excited about running infront of the whole school!! Hehe!! So I run lah.. I know, intro very boring so yalah, I ran :/ hehe!! Ok.. I ran 4x100m relay! Not my first time but still! I enjoyed it!! It felt great as I ran! I might not be the fastest, that is why I did not take part in the individual 100m event despite my timing being 12.3 sec, but as I ran! I know God was helping me! I got to admit that before the race, i was very nervous!! Very very nervous!! If u see the whole school watching you,...
OGL.. OGL.. OGL... How this gave me a headache! Hm... I was thinking about whether to join, then quit or not.. I really was put in a difficult position, one side of me wanted to be an OGL, another side of me did not want me to be an OGL. Haiz.. I doubt I can fully explain this not really welcomed headache.. Hm.. The reasons why I wanted to do this because i felt it would be fun, then again everything is fun! Haha!! just joking, I where got so shallow anyhow make decision de lah!! Haha.. Hm.. This OGL decision was a fight among the big 3, Soccer, Studies and Church. I hope all of you know about my big dream, to be crowned a national champion in Soccer. That has been my dream. Well, so i wanted to join OGL to enter head first and see who are the can play soccer the dudes and get them to join soccer. Hm.. U may be asking weren't the people just join since soccer is so popular. Well, not all I believe. I remember how I was considering joining another CCa and not soccer. But somehow I c...
Comments